At Fleet Infant School, we have high expectations of the Learning behaviours used by our children in every lesson. There are six behaviours we focus on:
- Listening - I can listen to others and respect their ideas and feelings.
- Managing Distractions- I can concentrate with other things going on around me.
- Collaboration - I can work and play with others. I can ask for help and help others by sharing ideas.
- Rising to the Challenge - I am not afriad to have a go at something new or challenging (and if I get stuck, that is when I really start to learn!).
- Explaining - I can talk with others about what I am doing and what I am finding out.
- Perseverance - I can 'stick' at a task to get it done.