Information for parents, children and visitors regarding procedures following the reopening of the school to more pupils
- You must not enter the school site if you are displaying symptoms of coronavirus (following the COVID-19 :guidance for households with possible coronavirus)
- Only one parent may accompany their child to school
- Please see the relevant Parentmail detailing when your child's drop off and collection times are.
- Parents MUST NOT gather at the entrance gates or on the footpaths adjacent to the school to minimise transmission of the virus.
- Where possible, walk, cycle or scoot to school.
Please see a communication, just published, from the Director of Children's Services in which he asks schools to share a filmed message of thanks to Hampshire's pupils and students: